- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marc F Berger DDS
Dr. Marc F Berger, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Columbia, SC. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Marc F Berger has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Marc F Berger has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Marc F Berger Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Marc F Berger
Dr. Marc Berger, D.M.D. Dr. Marc Berger graduated from the University of South Carolina with a Bachelor of Sciences in Marine Science in 1994. After working a year, he was accepted to dental school at the Medical University of South Carolina where he graduated in 2000 with a Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree. Dr. Berger then came into practice with his father, Dr. Robert Berger in 2000. Dr. Robert Berger has remarked many times that he's never seen anyone start so confidently and with so much skill as Dr. Marc Berger. Dr. Marc Berger's production and skill was so great that patients and staff thought that he had been in dental practice for many years. Dr. Berger has taken advanced study in Occlusion and Restorative and Aesthetic Dentistry, which has enabled him to restore advanced and restorative cases. During his ten years of practice, Dr. Berger has restored many patients to a healthy state and a beautiful smile. Dr. Berger has a winning way with his patients and shows care and confidence in his ability to treat them. He also has excellent skills in root canal therapy, as well as all routine family dentistry. Some of the most advanced restorative cases are done by Dr. Marc Berger sometimes with consultation with his father, Dr. Robert Berger. Dr. Berger lives in Columbia with his lovely family, his wife Julie, and his children, Lennon and Marlie, ages 7 and 5. They are expecting another son in October of 2010. Dr. Berger is an avid outdoorsman and is very dedicated to his family. Dr. Robert Berger says he is so happy to have Dr. Marc Berger and Dr. Deidre Crockett as children, for when the time comes for him to move on and let them assume responsibility for the practice, he knows it will be in good hands. Dr. Berger is a member of the American Dental Association, Greater Columbia Dental Society, past president of the Palmetto Study Club, and volunteers at the Richland County Children's Dental Clinic. He is very active in public service causes.