Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marc L Anderson
Dr. Marc L Anderson, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Orlando, FL. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Marc L Anderson has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Marc L Anderson has the following 11 expertise
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Root Canal
- Tooth Whitening
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 2 of 11
Self-verified patient of Dr. Marc L Anderson - Posted on November 29th, 2016
Great Dentist Great Staff
Self-verified patient of Dr. Marc L Anderson - Posted on July 27th, 2016
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Marc L Anderson
About Marc Anderson, D.D.S. Dr. Marc Anderson Dr. Marc Anderson is a graduate and former faculty member from the University of Southern California School of Dentistry. Before opening his office in Royal Palm Beach, FL, Dr. Anderson had been practicing dentistry in Los Angeles, CA, Coral Springs, FL and Wellington, FL. In addition, he has volunteered in Belize, Costa Rica, Mexico, and several U.S. areas providing free dental work to underprivileged children through the AYUDA program, and Children’s Dental Center, Inglewood, CA. He received his undergraduate degree from the University of California, Los Angeles. Prior to becoming a dentist, Dr. Anderson served in the U.S. Air Force as a Weapons Controller serving in various U.S. locations, as well as Korea, Turkey, Iraq, Panama, Saudi Arabia, and Canada. He also was a member of the Armed Forces national volleyball team and the national championship UCLA men’s volleyball team. His wife Lisa works in the office, and they have two children. Memberships Include: American Dental Association Florida Dental Association Palms West Chamber of Commerce