Is Dr. Marc A Mingel the right Dentist for you?
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marc A Mingel
Dr. Marc A Mingel, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Fort Lauderdale, FL. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Marc A Mingel has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Marc A Mingel has the following 10 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Cosmetic Dentistry
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Marc A Mingel
Dr. Mingel, a native of South Florida, received his Bachelor’s degree from Columbia University in New York City with a major in Biology. He then went on to receive his dental degree from the highly prestigious Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in Boston. After graduation, Dr. Mingel passed both the Northeast Regional Board Examination as well as the Florida Board Examination, and practiced dentistry in Boston for a few years before returning home to Florida to be closer to family and to pursue his dream of starting his own dental practice. He performs and enjoys a wide-range of dental services, including dental fillings, complex implants, restorative, and cosmetic cases. Having devoted countless hours to treating children and adults, Dr. Mingel is an expert at putting patients of all ages at ease. As a health care provider, nothing brings him more satisfaction than formulating a treatment plan uniquely tailored to each patient’s optimum oral and systemic health. He is committed to providing the best possible dental experience to the residents of Fort Lauderdale, Galt Mile, Wilton Manors and the surrounding communities. Dr. Mingel is an active member of the American Dental Association, the Florida Dental Association, the South Florida District Dental Association and the Broward County Dental Association. He is also a dedicated advocate for epilepsy awareness, serving as an Ambassador for the Danny Did Foundation since 2014 and on the board of directors for the Epilepsy Foundation of Florida since June 2015. In his free time, he enjoys spending time with his wife, Stefanie, his adorable daughter, Haven, and their Labradoodle, Tofu. As a family, they enjoy the beach, yoga, and snowboarding, and are active in their local temple.
Locations & DirectionsMINGEL DENTAL, 3015 Bayview Dr Ste C, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Dr. Marc A Mingel is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Fort Lauderdale, FL.