Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marc R Smith has the following 2 specialties
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Marc R Smith has the following 6 expertise
- Jaw Defects
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Dental Implants
- TMJ Disorders
- Sleep Apnea
Dr. Marc R Smith has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 3
Marc Smith has a wonderful bedside manner. He is very attentive and seems to car about his patient's health as well as their mouth. His staff is very informative with my questions. I recommend Marc Smith and his staff for being professional, caring and making me feel more comfortable about going to the dentist.
I don't write reviews, but just had to for this Dr. He did such a great job, I just had to do something to let people know that he is a Dr you can go to and feel good about choosing him. He came highly recommended by Dr Roup, so I researched him and liked what I read. I will and have already recommended him, and will continue. His staff is just as great. God Bless. Thanks. 3/24/14.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center
Dr. Marc R Smith accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS TX BlueCare Dental
- BCBS TX DentaBlue
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsCapital Oral & Maxillofacial, 15901 Central Commerce Dr Ste 601, Pflugerville, TX
Dr. Marc R Smith is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Pflugerville, TX.