Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Marcia L Blazer has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Marcia L Blazer has the following 9 expertise
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 3 of 3
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Marcia L Blazer
I was born is southern California, grew up in Lake Tahoe, Nevada, and married my high school sweetheart! We have been married over thirty four years and have two children. My oldest son lives in San Francisco with his new wife, married in October 2011 and my youngest daughter still goes to school (which I am sure will be a life-long career) wanting to major in Political Science, at the moment. I have been in the dental/oral surgery/orthodontic field over 29 years. We came to Arizona in 1995 and currently live in Cave Creek, which we love! I enjoy the outdoors, camping, hiking, golf and skiing, reading, yard and pool. Love being a part of Dr. Blazer’s team, she is so easy to work with and for, has a great caring attitude and we have very enjoyable days at our office with our great patients (Dr. Blazer has the nicest patients)! Allyson I am an Arizona native and have worked in dentistry since 1980. I worked as a dental assistant for ten years before becoming a hygienist in 1994. I have worked for Dr. Blazer since 1994. I have a BS degree from Northern Arizona University. I am married to Geoff and we have a dog named Frasier. We love to take him on hikes around our beautiful Arizona terrain. After all these years I still love dentistry and enjoy working in Dr. Blazer’s office. Many of my patients over the years have become good friends!
Locations & DirectionsMARCIA L BLAZER DDS, 11000 N Scottsdale Rd Ste 140, Scottsdale, AZ
Dr. Marcia L Blazer is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Scottsdale, AZ.