Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Margaret M Ames
Margaret M Ames is a Dentist primarily located in Greenlawn, NY. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Showing 1 of 4
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Margaret M Ames
Dr. Ames At the office of Dr. Ames, we strive for excellence, providing you with the most modern, personalized dental treatment available. We do everything possible to make your visit a pleasant one. Your comfort and dental health is very important to us. This is why we provide the most current and up-to date techniques available. Good oral health is a cooperative effort between you and your dental care professional. This is why we listen to your concerns. We limit the amount of patients we see in a day, making sure you get the attention you need and deserve. This, along with your commitment to regular dental care will help you to achieve and maintain excellent dental health. In this regard, we coach you. In effect we give you an owner's manual for your mouth. It's our goal to help maintain oral health and appearance with maximum comfort. Dr. Margaret Ames is a member of: American Dental Association Academy of Minimally Invasive Biomimetic Dentistry American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry American College of Oral Implantology Dental Society of the State of New York Suffolk County Dental Society Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation Dr. Ames is married and the mother of two kids in college. She served as a volunteer board member of the Townwide Fund of Huntington. She is an avid boater and resides in the Greenlawn area. My name is
Locations & DirectionsMargaret M Ames DMD, 50 Broadway Ste 1, Greenlawn, NY
Margaret M Ames is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Greenlawn, NY.