Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Margaret A Shaw has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Margaret A Shaw has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Showing 4 of 4
I've had all sorts of work done by Dr. Shaw, from basic cleanings to root canals. She and her staff are top notch, very professional, very caring. I was always informed about my options and Dr. Shaw always suggested trying the most conservative approach first (we tried a couple of things before we had to do the root canal). I did a search to find her phone # and saw that she had gotten slammed by someone who wasn't happy about the way their insurance was handled (who got their review posted twice in 2008). Obviously an angry person blaming everyone else for their problems. Don't buy it - this is one good doc!
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Margaret A Shaw is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Glenn Heights, TX.