Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Maria A Arafiles has 2 locations
50 Scott Adam Rd Ste 100
Cockeysville, MD 21030
Book Online Now
Dr. Maria A Arafiles has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Maria A Arafiles has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Maria A Arafiles accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- United Concordia Alliance
More about Dr. Maria A Arafiles
Maria-Angelica Arafiles Robertson, D.D.S. Dr. Robertson received her Doctor of Dental Surgery degree in 2005 from the Baltimore College of Dental Surgery, Dental School, University of Maryland, and her Bachelor of Arts degree from Saint Mary’s College of Maryland in 2000. Dr. Robertson joined Dr. Schuster in his dental practice in 2008 as an associate dentist practicing general dentistry. Dr. Robertson’s experience has included serving as a research assistant and a graduate fellow at the Baltimore College of Dental Surgery, where she was honored with a Maryland Senatorial Scholarship. Dr. Robertson is a member of the American Dental Association, Maryland State Dental Association, and the Baltimore County Dental Association. Dr. Robertson has served as a volunteer in the Montgomery County elementary schools during National Children’s Dental Health Month. Dr. Robertson resides in Sykesville with her husband.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Maria A Arafiles is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Cockeysville, MD.