Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maria W Bryan
Dr. Maria W Bryan, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Kingsport, TN. She has 30 years of experience. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Maria W Bryan has the following 2 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Trauma
30 Years Experience
University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Maria W Bryan
Dr. Bryan graduated from East Tennessee State University and was awarded her Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the University of Tennessee College of Dentistry in 1988. She had the distinction of receiving the class award from the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. She attended the General Practice Residency at the University of Tennessee Medical Center at Knoxville. This is a yearlong program for advanced training in general dentistry including oral surgery, anesthesia, implants, prosthodontics (dentures and bridgework), and managing medically compromised patients. After eight years of private practice in Kingsport, Dr. Bryan entered postgraduate school at The University of Connecticut. She received her certification in Endodontics and returned to Kingsport in 1999. Affiliations American Dental Association American Association of Endodontists American Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology Tennessee Dental Association Tennessee Academy of Endodontists Kingsport Dental Society American Association of Women Dentists. Dr. Bryan is involved with teaching in the local dental assisting programs, and encouraging students interested in all aspects of dentistry. She contributes her services to local area clinics. Dr. Bryan is married to Bob Bryan. They are the parents of three children. Bob coaches recreational league sports. Look for our slogan "Root for Us". They participate in church activities, and in their spare time they enjoy horses, and dreaming of a garden. Welcome Meet the Doctor Patient Information Our Services Latest Technology For Referring Doctors Map / Hours Links Contact Us
Locations & DirectionsMARIA WYCHE BRYAN DDS, 150 Clinic Dr Ste D, Kingsport, TN
Dr. Maria W Bryan is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Kingsport, TN.