4.7

Shar

Dr. Maria Hoekstra earns every star of the 5 stars given. Always going above and beyond the expected dentistry. Dr. Maria has done some cosmetic dental work on my teeth and I consider her a "dental artist". The entire office is friendly, helpful, and most important, competent. You will receive excellent care at Marigold Dentistry.

Such a great place

It takes a lot for me to give 5 stars but on this review I would give more if I had the option. The Dr. and staff were very caring and the atmosphere was calming. Just an all around wonderful place.

Stacy M

We brought our kids to Dr Maria this week and could not be happier! She was thoughtful, thorough and best of all, my kids left “loving her and she taught us how to floss better!” To hear my kids happy with their dentist AND following through with flossing is a WIN. Thank you, Dr. Hoekstra and staff!

Amazing individualized care!

Dr. Hoekstra is a caregiver who really CARES. She listens and lets each patient help direct their treatment. Truly a great experience to be a patient of Dr. Hoekstra's.

Amazing

Dr. Maria is amazing! She is genuine, caring, and always listens to my needs and answers my questions no matter how trivial. She obviously loves what she does and does it with grace, honesty, and aptitude. I wouldn't trust anyone else!

Best dentist in town!

Dr. Maria is amazing. She truly cares about her patients and will always makes sure you are taken care of no matter your situation.

Dr Maria - Goes the extra Mile Best DDS in Holland

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Maria C Hoekstra is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Holland, MI.