- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joely C Caparas-Fernando DDS
Dr. Joely C Caparas-Fernando, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Artesia, CA. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Joely C Caparas-Fernando has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Joely C Caparas-Fernando has the following 12 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Root Canals
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Joely C Caparas-Fernando Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Joely C Caparas-Fernando
Maria J. Caparas, DDS It’s never too late for a beautiful smile! We will work with you towards that goal, giving you optimum results that is not only first rate but also affordable. Dr. Caparas received her dental degree in 1993. She has been a dentist for years and has been through several post graduate courses in different fields of dentistry since receiving her DDS degree. In 2002, she completed a Pediatric Dentistry Preceptorship Program at University of California Los Angeles. She was chosen as one of the California dentists who received training from the Los Angeles Pediatric Oral Health Access Program given by the California Dental Association Foundation. In 2005, she completed the University of Southern California’s Advanced Esthetic Dentistry Continuum (cosmetic dentistry). Dr. Caparas has also completed a comprehensive orthodontic 2 year training program with the internationally-renowned Progressive Orthodontic Seminars. Affiliations: · Harbor Dental Society · CA Dental Association · American Dental Association · American Association of Women Dentists Her emphasis on patient comfort as well as keeping up-to-date with the latest advancements in dentistry enable her to provide her patients with the best quality of care in the field. Dr. Caparas has a wide range of experience in different areas of dentistry, from cosmetic and restorative dentistry to surgical treatments and root canal treatments. Her approach to your treatment starts with patiently listening to you. Then, after a complete and thorough examination, she reviews and discusses the diagnosis and treatment options with you. "I am proud to provide my patients with the best in dental technology, treatment options and patient comfort. It is my pleasure to address all your questions and concerns." Dr. Maria J. Caparas Home