4.8

Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. Marielaina Perrone?

Awesome Dentist And Staff

Great experience every time. Staff is wonderful and Dr Perrone is a fantastic dentist!

Very Happy With My Smile

Dr Perrone and her staff are both knowledgeable and friendly. Every visit is easy and I have never had an issue with any of my treatment. It is difficult to find quality dentists and doctors in las vegas but Dr P moght be the best dentist in the area.

Love My Dentist!!

Always a great experience at Dr perrone's office. My family has been seeing her for close to 7 years now. All of us love her and her staff. Every visit is easy and comfortable.

Satisfaction

I never thought it was possible to say I love going to the dentist but after seeing Dr Perrone it is possible. Relaxed, friendly office where I feel so comfortable. Exellent dental care and staff!!!

Satisfaction

Fantastic dentist and staff!!

Exellent Dentist

Exellent dentist and staff. Treatment was exceptional and I have been very pleased with the work performed.

I can smile ! Ty Dr. Perrone ❤️

I will like to thank u dr. And ur great team! I use to have Radiation treatment , and for long time I had problem, I still need to continue with treatment ,but for now, u Gide me and give me the great treatment& option to smile again ,ur advice and ur care, give me the confident and trust. I will fellow ur advice ,and I will smile on the way:) I love u guys! Say hello to ur team:) , and the puppy I love him.

Painless Dentistry!

I have been a lifelong dental phobic. For a long while I would go out of my way to even drive past a dental office. It hung over my head for years not allowing me to care for my teeth and living in constant pain and discomfort. My daughter recommended Dr Perrone and after a few months I finally made an appointment when a tooth broke in half. I had no choice but to go. Dr Perrone opened her office for us on a Saturday evening and took care of me as if I was a long time patient of hers. I was out of pain very quickly and the whole visit was actually quite easy. I was surprised at how easy it was. She made me feel at home, relaxed, and was so knowledgeable I walked away very impressed. She fit me in the schedule for the following Tuesday and I have been going there ever since. Going on 3 years and no missed appointments!! I am proud of myself and grateful to have found such a caring dentist who understood my fears.

Excellent Dental Care

I have been seeing Dr Perrone for almso a decade now and could not be happier. She is an excellent dentist and her entire staff have taken great care of me. I always recommend the office to anyone looking for a great dentist.

dental fears gone....

I have been a lifelong dental phobic. I have avoided dental visits for most of my life. I met Dr Perrone through a mutual friend at a social event and was quite impressed by her calm personality and knowledge. It took me a few weeks to finally call her and make an appt for a consultation. We just sat and talked for about 30 minutes that day and I finally realized I found soneone who would take their time with me. She understood my fears. It has now been about 6 months since that first appointment and my teeth look and feel great. Highly recommended.

Best Dentist in Las Vegas

I highly recommend Dr Perrone and her staff. Exceptional dental care. I have been seeing Dr Perrone for only about a year but she is by far the best dentist I have ever been to. My teeth needrd lots of work prior to seeing Dr P and now I can smile confidently!

Satisfaction

Great dental care for entire family!!

My family and I have only recently begun seeing Dr Perrone. We have been amazed at the level of care, attention to detail, and the friendliness of the entire staff. Our dental care has exceeded our expectations. Dr Perrone is an artist. Highly recommended!!!

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Marielaina Perrone is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Henderson, NV.