Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marion S Brown
Dr. Marion S Brown, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in New York, NY. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Prosthodontics. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Marion S Brown has the following 1 specialty
27 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Marion S Brown
Dr. Marion S. Brown, DMD Dr. Brown, received her Bachelor of Arts degree from Smith College and her Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from the University of Pennsylvania. During the course of her studies, she completed a hospital externship program in general dentistry at the Montefiore Medical Center. After completing her undergraduate dental training, she enrolled in the Postgraduate Advanced Education Program in Prosthodontics at New York University College of Dentistry, where she received her specialty certificate. Dr. Brown is a Fellow of the American College of Prosthodontics and past president of its New York section. She is also a Fellow of the Greater New York Academy of Prosthodontics and a Fellow and a board member of the Northeastern Gnathological Society, a non-profit organization devoted to dental education at all levels. She is the first woman in the state of New York to have completed and passed the prerequisites necessary to obtain diplomate status from the American Board of Prosthodontists. Dr. Brown is currently pursuing a surgical Implant Fellowship at Columbia University College of Dental Medicine. She has published numerous articles in the dental literature related to dental implants and prosthodontics, and lectures on these topics.
Locations & DirectionsSPECIALIZED DENTISTRY OF NEW YORK, 150 E 58th St Ste 3200, New York, NY
Dr. Marion S Brown is similar to the following 4 Dentists near New York, NY.