3.0

Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. Maritza O Jenkins?

Dishonest

Lies to patients about treatment in order to have procedures done that arent necessary. Very rude and impersonal. She said I needed a root canal but a filling was all that I needed. Big time scam artist !

Firm but Fair

I like Dr. Jenkins as my dentist. She has taken good care of my teeth even when I didn't. Can she be rough? Never in the care of perhaps in manners -- she doesn't pull any punches when it comes to tooth care. She tells it like it is. People make the mistake of thinking they can tell her they do something when she can tell they don't. I'm honest.....no, I'm not the best at flossing and using mouth wash. She gives me the lecture (honestly believe she doesn't want the $ to fix when people don't take care of teeth) and I promise to do better. I'm not looking for a friend when seeing Dr's ---- so her somewhat brusque attitude doesn't bother me. Goo work is what matters to me and that's what I've had for 10+ years.

DO NOT RECOMMEND

This woman does NOT care about her patients!!! She has many awards for being apart of many associations however if you actually go in and get treatment done by her you will see for yourself that she is rude, unkind, and doesn't care about you at all. All she wants is your money. Not only is she rude to her patients but she is also rude to her staff. They however seem friendly and in a way slightly frightful of her. I would be (and was) frightful as she raised her voice to me when I did nothing wrong but lie in the chair. I could also hear other patients wimpering in pain from other rooms in her office. The big billboard outside her house-looking dentist office is not only entirely to large for the small office, but also states she has a gentle touch. I will tell you now there is nothing gentle about this woman or anything she does. She rushed everything which makes her get ahead of herself. I left with more damage done to my mouth than when I went in for my appointment. Don't waste your money, go to a MALE dentist who is caring, kind, and knows what he's doing.

Satisfaction

I have been a patient of Dr. Jenkins for 3 years now she and is an amazing dentist! She is a dentist who truly cares about her patients! The staff is also very kind and friendly!

Will never go back.....

Would never recommend even my worst enemy To go to her. She poked my gums with a sharp metal object and told me since my gums were bleeding I had gum disease. She told me I need two root canals and if I just had a couple more minutes left and my pain medicine wears off she wouldn't give me anymore. Needless to say I went to another dentist. I did not have gum disease and I just need seals on my teeth, no root canal. Talking to other people who have seen her and will never go back. Said she had falsely accused them of having gum disease, they didn't have. The dental association needs to take her license away.

Satisfaction

I went here 10 years ago never to return. She was supposed to do bonding on two of my teeth, one tooth only lasted 2 years. And it took her from about 9 or 10 am to after they closed to finish! It was a nightmare. Then she refused to take my check and I had to go get money out of the atm to pay her. She is rude, and made me feel like I was a pain to deal with. And all I could do was sit there in the chair with something keeping my mouth open for hours! While she tended to other pts and kept me waiting in there with nobody else in the room. With my mouth stuck open.

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Maritza O Jenkins is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Evansville, IN.