Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marjorie P Mitchell Douglas has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 3 of 3
If you are thinking of seeing this dentist, think again. To start, if you have an appointment you will wait over an hour for her to see you. In terms of being a dentist, stay away. She started a root canal on my wife's tooth over a year ago and broke the root canal file top and left it in my wife's mouth. As of today it is still there and the tooth was left open for over a year. She told us it had to be surgically removed at our expense. ( Over $1000.00 for surgery). The new dentist we see now was appalled by her dental work & her patient record files. We are seeing a lawyer to make sure she pays for the surgery needed because of her. SAVE YOUR TIME, MONEY, TEETH & LIFE. Look up another dentist immediately.
Dr. Marjorie P Mitchell Douglas accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEssex Dental Associates, 240 Irvington Ave, South Orange, NJ
Dr. Marjorie P Mitchell Douglas is similar to the following 3 Dentists near South Orange, NJ.