Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark R Bedford has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Mark R Bedford has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Mark R Bedford has the following 14 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Oral Hygiene
- Bad Breath (Halitosis)
Dr. Mark R Bedford Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Mark R Bedford
Mark R. Bedford, DDS Mark R. Bedford DDS received his degree in dentistry from Case Western Reserve University in 1978. Dr. Bedford is a member of the Greater Cleveland Dental Society, the Ohio Dental Society, and the American Dental Association. He is a member of the Ohio Academy of Interdisciplinary Dentofacial Therapy. Dr. Bedford attended the yearlong post-graduate course Gnathological Occlusion and Oral Rehabilitation at The Ohio State University College of Dentistry. He has done extensive work in reconstructive dentistry, and has 30 years experience in cosmetic dentistry, restorative dentistry, and temporomandibular joint dysfunction (TMJ). Dr. Bedford has focused on comprehensive treatment, incorporating an emphasis on preventive dentistry. One of his many hobbies is glass blowing. He has worked extensively at a private studio with Rene Culler and has taken advanced courses at Corning Museum of Glass. His other hobbies include ceramics, backpacking, mountain climbing, mountain biking, and cooking. Dr. Bedford has two sons. Jordan received his BS in chemical engineering from Case Western University and his Masters Degree in Materials Science and Engineering and Masters of Business Administration from MIT. He is presently working for a pharmaceutical company in Boston, Massachusetts. Tyler, his younger son, is presently enrolled in medical school at St. George’s University and will be training his final two years at Lincoln Hospital, New York. He plans on specializing in Emergency Medicine.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mark R Bedford is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Berea, OH.