- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark F Bellard DDS
Dr. Mark F Bellard, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Beaumont, TX. Their specialties include Orthodontics. They speak English.
Dr. Mark F Bellard has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Mark F Bellard has the following 8 expertise
- Cross Bite
- Space Maintainers
- Open Bite
Dr. Mark F Bellard Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Mark F Bellard
Dr. Mark Bellard and his staffÂ have beenÂ serving the orthodonticÂ needs ofÂ Beaumont andÂ all of Southeast TexasÂ since 1984. We've earned a reputation for consistently high quality orthodontic treatment that is rendered inÂ aÂ warm and caring way, and our beautiful facility is designed to utilize the latest technology in a soothing environment.Â Unlike the open treatment bays found in most orthodontic offices, we have semi-private treatment areas for everyone, each with a tranquil garden view. Dr. Bellard is actively involved in every aspect of the patient's treatment. The members of our team are all dedicated professionals who have worked with Dr. Bellard for many years. Our clinical experience and expertise is unmatched. If you ask anyone who has been a patient in our office, they will tell you that we respect your time.Â We know how hectic life can be for working parents and school children, so we are very punctual with your appointments. You will not find an office anywhere with a more efficient scheduling system, and we areÂ dedicated to giving you your day back! We provide reminder phone calls, emails, and texts (your choice)Â the day beforeÂ each appointment, and we communicate directly with parents after each treatment visit to keep them up to speed with their child's progress. We also offer complimentary coffee, tea and cold beverages to our guests, as well as Wi-Fi soÂ parents can stayÂ connected while spending time with us. There is a real difference in orthodontic practices, and you should choose carefully before making an investment in orthodontic care.Â Beginning in 2004, Texas Monthly Magazine has surveyed Texas dentists and hygienists every year, asking them one simple question:Â "What specialistÂ would you choose for yourself or your family?" Dr. Bellard has been the only local orthodontistÂ chosen every year since then, and he is gratified that his peers recognize his commitmentÂ to quality orthodontic care.Â