Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark L Benesh
Dr. Mark L Benesh, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Rochester, NY. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Mark L Benesh has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Mark L Benesh has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Mark L Benesh
Dr. Benesh is a native of the New York southern tier. After graduating from Colgate University and the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, he moved to the Rochester area. He completed an externship at the Bath VA Center, then an internship at the Eastman Dental Center. He received further training at the Genesee Hospital completing a residency in General Dentistry. While being exposed to hospital administration, he developed an interest in quality assurance. This cultured his entrance into the William Simon School where he received his MBA and a "mini residency" at the Genesee Hospital. Dr. Benesh has served as chairman of the dental quality assurance committee at the Genesee Hospital and Rochester General Hospital for over 20 years. He has given over 150 lectures on community dentistry issues and quality assurance to residents from over 30 countries. He has lectured at Harvard University through a Robert Wood Johnson foundation grant. His commitment to teaching was rewarded when the Ronald Henderson Seminar was dedicated to him the year the Genesee Hospital closed. Dr. Benesh is committed to the residency training program at the Rochester General Hospital where he chairs the dental quality assurance committee and serves as chief lecturer in the residents practice management program. His area of special clinical interest is the value of dental implants and their effect in modern comprehensive dental treatment planning. With respect to outside interests, Dr. Benesh is an avid supporter of general aviation and holds a FAA Flight Instruction rating for single engine land and seaplanes. He is presently vice president for the Eastern District Flying Dentist Association. This organization is dedicated to missionary work and continuing dental education through out North America.
Locations & DirectionsMARK LAMONTE BENESH DMD, 3429 Culver Rd, Rochester, NY
Dr. Mark L Benesh is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Rochester, NY.