Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark L Billy
Dr. Mark L Billy, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Youngstown, OH. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Mark L Billy has the following 1 specialty
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Mark L Billy has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Implants
- TMJ Disorders
- Jaw Defects
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Sleep Apnea
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Showing 3 of 3
Be very careful
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mark L Billy - Posted on September 4th, 2018
I know Dr. Billy comes with a high rating and that was one of the reasons I choose him myself. Without explaining my entire history, I’ll just say that he insisted that I had a cyst in my jaw that needed to be removed. I followed his instructions, had the surgery. When I woke up, he said he couldn’t find the cyst and just closed up the area, I ended up Having 3 infections back-to-back in that area. I was left with pain in that area and I was diagnosed with Trigeminal Neuralgia which was induced by the dental trauma I received from him. If you look up this diagnosis, you will see that it goes my another name, Suicide Disease. I was diagnosed at Cleveland Clinic by the head of Oral Maxillary Department. I had to have the same surgery that Dr. Billy said I needed. The different is the physician at CCV found the cyst and removed it. Please, be careful if you choose him for your surgery. I don’t want anyone to have to live with the diagnosis I now have.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mark L Billy - Posted on October 31st, 2017
Dr. Billy is AWESOME!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mark L Billy - Posted on January 31st, 2016
Dr. Billy removed two of my teeth so far and I'm absolutely AMAZED at the awesome experience experience that I had with him! I had absolutely NO pain (only felt the pressure of the extraction, which was very tolerable) and he was so quick that I was shocked that he removed two teeth in about 15 minutes!! I'm am overly satisfied with my experience so far!
32 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Mark L Billy Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Mark L Billy's office for more information.
5437 Mahoning Ave Ste 12 Youngstown, OH : (330) 792-2501
Locations & DirectionsMILL CREEK ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY, 5437 Mahoning Ave Ste 12, Youngstown, OH
Dr. Mark L Billy is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Youngstown, OH.