Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark V Bohnert
Dr. Mark V Bohnert, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Indianapolis, IN. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Mark V Bohnert has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Mark V Bohnert has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Mark V Bohnert
Meet Dr. Bohnert Selecting the right dentist for you and your family is an important decision. If you are looking for a gentle, courteous, and friendly dentist, then you’ve come to the right place. Call us today to schedule your appointment. We look forward to meeting you! Mark V. Bohnert, DDS Born and raised in Indianapolis, Dr. Mark Bohnert graduated from Warren Central High School, Butler University, and Indiana University School of Dentistry. Dr. Bohnert takes great effort to provide excellent dental care for all of his patients. He continually updates his dental skills by studying with the top clinicians in his field. As a clinical instructor at the Indiana University School of Dentistry Dr. Bohnert shares his knowledge and expertise with dental students. “Teaching at the dental school combines my love of dentistry with my desire to be the best in my profession.” In addition to dentistry, Dr. Bohnert enjoys sports, and he is considered an expert in the prevention and treatment of sports related dental injuries. As an accomplished speaker, he has spoken at the annual meeting of the National Athletic Trainers’ Association. Dr. Bohnert has also authored several articles published in the Journal of the Indiana Dental Association. He has served as the treating dentist for the WNBA Indiana Fever and many NCAA sporting events, including the Final Four and Big Ten basketball tournaments. When he is not taking care of patients, Dr. Bohnert can be found at his favorite place for rest and relaxation, Sweetwater Lake. He enjoys spending time there with family and friends, and if he’s lucky, he may even catch a fish or two! Professional Memberships and Accomplishments Top Dentist 2009, Indianapolis Monthly Magazine Team Dentist, Butler University Athletics Team Dentist, WNBA Indiana Fever Dr. Bohnert was the NCAA Final Four tournament dentist,2010, 2011 Academy of Sports Dentistry American Dental Association, ADA Indiana Dental Association, IDA Indianapolis District Dental Society, Chairman of Peer Review Faculty Member, Indiana University School of Dentistry
Locations & DirectionsSOUTH EAST FAMILY DENTAL, 6020 Southeastern Ave, Indianapolis, IN
Dr. Mark V Bohnert is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Indianapolis, IN.