- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark N Chua DDS
Dr. Mark N Chua, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Winter Park, CO. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Mark N Chua has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Mark N Chua has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Mark N Chua Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Mark N Chua
Meet Dr Chua Mark N Chua DDS Dr. Mark Chua grew up in St. Paul, Minnesota. In 1991, Dr. Chua graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry from St. John's University in Collegeville, Minnesota. In 1995 he received his D.D.S. from the University of Minnesota. During his 4th year he participated in a study abroad program at The Royal Dental Hospital of Melbourne, in Australia. After graduation, he was an associate in a private practice in Colorado Springs and was a weekly volunteer at The Pikes Peak Community Health Center. In 1997, he moved to Winter Park to join the Winter Park Dental practice and became a partner 1998. Through the years he has enjoyed working with his patients in a small town atmosphere, finding great satisfaction in treating teeth and caring for his patients. Dr. Chua maintains an active membership in the Western Colorado Dental Society, the Colorado Dental Association and the American Dental Association. Over the years Dr. Chua has continued to enjoy volunteering at the 9news Health Fair in Fraser and learning about the latest dental technologies through continuing dental education. Previously, he has been to Guatemala and the Philippines for dental/medical missions. These trips are always interesting and amazing experiences. He feels very fortunate to be able to experience different cultures and to be able to give some relief from dental pain and infections to the people. Dr. Chua hopes to continue with these types of travel in the future. He and his wife, Kristen, are busy raising 3 boys, Graham, Nathan, and Elias. In the fall of 2010, Graham will be a freshman in high school. In a few years, Nathan and Elias will be attending Fraser Elementary. Together they enjoy traveling, music festivals, hiking, camping, tele-skiing, golf, biking, and running with the dogs. Grand County is a beautiful place to live and work.