Advanced Technology

Great

Dr. Dolson is a really nice guy. He really does care about his patients. The first time I met him I counted how long it took him to extract someone's tooth, while I waited in my chair for him to come see me. He literally pulled the tooth in 2 minutes. He is so fast and does a good job..painless! Even gives the shots in a less painful way than other dentists lol. The last time I visited Dr. Dolson I had to get a root canal and a crown. I have a lot of cavities I've been going to him to get filled over the last few years as I had the money... well he went ahead and filled like 2 or 3 cavities I needed filled badly. FOR FREE!!! I told him thank you several times but he really had no clue how much it meant to me. I always recommend him to anyone.

Comfort a Dental

Never go anywhere else, polite, fast and painless service.

Advanced Technology

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Mark Dolson is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Kansas City, MO.