4.9

Have you seen Dr. Mark Abramson?

Title

Cant recommend highly enough!

I had a different oral appliance (mouth guard) for my sleep apnea, but lost half of it while traveling. I was a bit reluctant to try a new device, but it turned out it was the best thing that ever happened! The device that Dr. Abramson made for me is easier to use, easier to keep clean, and works ten times better than my old device. I've had it for six months now and have noticed improved sleep quality even over my previous device. Dr. Abramson (and his staff) are fabulous!

TMJ help

Greatest Doctor ever. Cares about patients and goes above and beyond to help them with whatever he can do. Highly recommend for an assortment of issues you may be facing. Been dealing with TMJ pain for countless years now. The only progress I've made with my problem is after seeing Dr. Abramson!

Highly recommend -- I leave pain-free every time.

I have been coming to Dr. Abramson for cranial manipulation treatment for my chronic jaw pain on and off for the past 5 years, and every time, I leave feeling renewed and pain-free. I only had experience with western medicine when I first came in, so I was pretty weirded out by cranial manipulation. But now I recommend Dr. Abramson to all of my friends who experience jaw pain -- he has given me tips on how to relax my jaw on my own so that I have to come see him less frequently, offers clear explanations about his methods whenever I have questions, and is very thorough in his treatment.

Excellent - Great Expertise and Demeanor!

He has been wonderful - great diagnosis, patient, thoughtful and kind

Great care for my TMJ disorder from a highly skilled, caring professional

Dr. Abramson is not only knowledgeble and skilled in treating TMJ disorders, but also very personable and happy to talk with you about whatever health issues are going on. I also love that he is a meditation teacher- he is very down to earth and caring.

In good hands with Dr. Abramson

Dr. Abramson is very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. Would definitely recommend him to others.

Lifesaver!

I don't know where I would be if I didn't have Dr. A

Expert & innovator in this area. Extremely knowledgeable, thorough, kind and caring A++

A truly compassionate doctor who listens and works with you to find the cause of your pain. An innovator in the field, I would not see anyone else.

I started to feel better after my first treatment!

My experience working with Dr. Abramson and his team has been great. In just a few sessions, I feel so much improvement with my TMJ pain. He always answers my questions, asks followup questions and gives detailed explanations, and shows genuine concern for my pains and symptoms. The office is a nice, peaceful space as well.

Sleep Apnea? No more, thanks do Dr. Abramson and crew! :)

Dr. Abramson and his staff provided me with excellent service. I'm extremely satisfied with the treatment I received, and my the issue for which I sought help, (Severe Sleep Apnea), has been completely eradicated. How do I know this? He suggested a free app for my phone which records me as I sleep and rates my (former) snoring. I went from Epic on the Snoring Scale, (the app has cute terms for the level of severity), down to simply loud breathing. I can even listen to samples of my sleep sounds... and it sounds like I'm sleeping well. Thank you very much!

great sleep solution

The mouth device he prescribed and fit eliminated my snoring and changed my sleep patterns for the better. It took a few weeks to get used to the device, but once I did, I now crave it...

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Mark Abramson is similar to the following 0 Dentists near Redwood City, CA.