Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark C Kilcollin has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 5 of 5
My whole family loves Dr. Kilcollin!! When you walk into his office its like walking into someones home, very welcoming. The staff is so nice and friendly and his daughters' have now joined him in his business, so that is an added bonus. They are so sweet and just as friendly. The wait time is pretty long but that's okay because I know that my girl's will get the same attention when being seen.
Dr. Mark Kilcollin is the best Dentist I have ever been to! He makes the whole painful process a lot more comfortable! I've been to him twice now with my wisdom teeth all finally out and he has made me feel so welcome and assured! Yes, there has been pain since I had four teeth removed but he made sure to do all he can for my pain and healing! I would highly recommend him to anyone!
44 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Locations & DirectionsKilcollin Dental, 247 Health Center Dr, Union, WV
Dr. Mark C Kilcollin is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Union, WV.