- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark L Davies DDS
Dr. Mark L Davies, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Crofton, MD. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Mark L Davies has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Mark L Davies has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Mark L Davies Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Mark L Davies
Dr. Davies Dr. Davies was raised in Cranbury, NJ and moved to the Maryland area when he was in his late teens. He attended Roanoke College in Salem, VA, where he attained a B.S. in Chemistry. Dr. Davies graduated from Howard University, College of Dentistry in 1983. Dr. Davies has had additional continuing education in occlusion (the way you bite as it relates to the jaw joint) and his primary focus is on restorative dentistry (fillings, crown, and bridge work). He has also had further training in restoring implants (placing crowns over the already embedded implant) for missing teeth and dentures. He is a member of the following dental organizations: American Dental Association Maryland State Dental Association Academy of General Dentistry Dr. Davies relocated his practice to the Village Green in Crofton after practicing nineteen years in Bowie. He is married to Kris and has one son, Bryn, who is pursuing a career in Computer Science. Dr. Davies hobbies include continuing education, reading, traveling, gardening, self-improvement, investing, and golf.