- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark M Makram has 3 locations
Dr. Mark M Makram has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Mark M Makram has the following 10 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Teeth Cleaning
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Mark M Makram Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Mark M Makram
Dr. Mark Makram Dr. Mark Makram is a skilled general dentist, cosmetic dentist, and implant dentist who gives Naples beautiful, healthy smiles. He builds strong patient relationships and enjoys delivering exemplary care and outstanding service. He received his dental degree from the State University of New York at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine in 1993. He moved to Florida that same year and practiced in Port Charlotte before bringing his skill and talent to Naples, Florida in 1997. Devoted to education, Dr. Makram continually strives to enhance his service offerings. He has taken countless hours of continuing education at some of the most distinguished dental institutions in the world. Dr. Makram is a graduate of the Advanced Prosthetic and Surgical Program at Temple University as well as the prestigious Misch International Implant Institute. He has also completed numerous advanced courses at the Seattle Institute for Advanced Dental Education. Dr. Makram is a member of the American Dental Association, Florida Dental Association, and Collier County Dental Association, as well as a fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. Dr. Makram's wife, Vevian, is our scheduling and patient coordinator. The couple is blessed with two beautiful daughters, Monica and Angelina.