Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark R Schroeder has the following 1 specialty
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Showing 5 of 12
This was my first and last visit. Staff was unfriendly and blunt. As soon as the Doctor walked in he gave me a pen and paper to sign to get surgery with out a check up. He took a minute and walked out. Unethetical, unprofessional, dry, & arrogant. I would not recommend this so call Doctor to anyone.
He is highly skilled. The procedure went fast and painless for the removal of my 4 wisdom teeth. Office was clean and nice. Assistant was pleasure. The doctor himself doesnt talk much, only what you need to know. As the other reviewers said, he doesnt seem to care about comforting you or anything like that. Its kinda cold but still efficient, I guess. Overall experience was great and I recommend him
I am a very passive person and I hardly complain about things. I have to complain about this guy! This oral surgeon made me feel so uncomfortable! I came in for a consultation to get my wisdom teeth removed and I told him the reasons why I was thinking about getting them removed and he totally blew off everything I said and just handed me the consent form. Also, he was in with another patient while I was waiting and he was practically yelling at him! I don't know if he knew the guy or something but it was very uncomfortable! I almost got up and ran out of there! This has never happened to me before. I feel very bad for the sweet ladies that work for him!! Ugh, cocky and arrogant!! Stay away! He won't listen to a word you say!!
Had my tooth pulled about a week ago. Doctor very rude and not personable. Didn't explain what he was doing and didn't calm me down when needed but rather started getting mad and irritated because I tense and scared when he started pulling the tooth out. After the tooth came out he washed his hands and left didn't say a single word. Terrible experience I would not recommend to family and friends!!
31 Years Experience
The University of Texas at Houston
Graduated in 1987
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mark R Schroeder is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Pasadena, TX.