Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark W Evans
Dr. Mark W Evans, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Longmeadow, MA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Mark W Evans has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Mark W Evans has the following 13 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Dental Implants
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Mark W Evans Accepts the Following Insurance
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- Delta Dental Premier
More about Dr. Mark W Evans
Mark W. Evans, D.M.D. Dr. Evans has been in private practice since 1985. He received his dental degree from the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine and then completed a one-year advanced training residency at Worcester City Hospital. His undergraduate degree, a B.S. in Biology, is from Springfield College. Dr. Evans is a native to western Massachusetts where he attended local schools. Professionally he is an accreditation candidate with the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, which provides the educational and networking opportunities for growth and advancement in advanced restorative and appearance related dentistry. He is also a participating dentist in the Give Back a Smile program, which provides restoration of smiles to victims of domestic abuse. Dr. Evans is involved in many professional organizations such as: - American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD) - American Dental Association (ADA) - Massachusetts Dental Society (MDS) - Valley District Dental Society (VDDS) - New England Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (NEACD) - International Association for Orthodontics (IAO) He is a board member for the dental assisting program at Porter and Chester Institute and provides clinical instruction for dental assisting students through the internship program. Dr. Evans has been an active community volunteer coaching youth soccer and track and field for many years. He is married to Dr. Saundra Reilly and is father to their four children. He is an avid skier and cyclist and enjoys golf, tennis, and scuba as well.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Mark W Evans is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Longmeadow, MA.