- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marsha K Albright DDS
Dr. Marsha K Albright, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Allison Park, PA. Their specialties include Orthodontics. They speak English.
Dr. Marsha K Albright has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Marsha K Albright has the following 8 expertise
- Open Bite
- Space Maintainers
- Cross Bite
Dr. Marsha K Albright Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Marsha K Albright
Dr. Albright received her Certificate and Master of Science in Orthodontics from the University of Pittsburgh in 1976. She has continued her education through professional seminars and lectures and has served as an assistant professor with the Department of Orthodontics at the University of Pittsburgh. Dr. Albright has also served as President of the North Dental Branch of the Dental Society of Western Pennsylvania and as an active member of local, state and national dental and orthodontic associations. She is a Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics. Dr. Albright lives in Allison Park and has two children. She is active in many community groups and enjoys the outdoors.