Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marshall S Abes
Dr. Marshall S Abes, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Norcross, GA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Marshall S Abes has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Marshall S Abes has the following 10 expertise
- Tooth Whitening
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Marshall S Abes
Marshall S. Abes, DMD Dental School: University of Pittsburgh 1968/DMD Undergraduate School: University of Pittsburgh 1965/BS Dr. Abes was born and grew up in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He served as a captain in the U.S. Army Dental Corps in Fort Knox, Kentucky and Fort Ritchie, Maryland. He then taught at Emory University Dental School as an Assistant Professor of Prosthodontics. He also began his Prosthodontic practice in Sandy Springs in 1974. Together with Dr. Musicer and Dowd, he founded Family Dental Health Centers in 1979. This practice became DentFirst in 1982. Dr. Abes now lives in Atlanta with his wife. Their daughter, Lauren, graduated in June 2000 from dental school at the University of Pittsburgh and their son, David, stays very busy as Director of Operations of a large restaurant chain in Atlanta. When Dr. Abes is not practicing dentistry he enjoys spending time with his three grandchildren, Amanda, Mitchell, Jordan and Eli. In his spare time, Marshall enjoys traveling, seeing every movie which is released, art and antique appreciation and collecting (especially glass), fishing and boating. Dr. Abes is a member of the American Academy of Dental Group Practice, the Alpha Omega Dental fraternity, and serves the community through the Ben Massell Dental Clinic.
Locations & DirectionsDENT 1ST DENTAL CARE, 6060 McDonough Dr, Norcross, GA
Dr. Marshall S Abes is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Norcross, GA.