- 35 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
- 2 comments
- 8 expertise
- 1 location
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Martin H Baker Jr
Dr. Martin H Baker Jr, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Hattiesburg, MS. He has 35 years of experience. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Martin H Baker Jr has the following 8 expertise
- Space Maintainers
- Open Bite
- Cross Bite
Showing 2 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Martin H Baker Jr - Posted on September 27th, 2017
My child had an appointment the other week and I am nothing but completely satisfied with the dr and the staff! The staff are extremely thoughtful and caring. They are super sweet and very informative. Any questions I had, they answered with no hesitation and explained everything in complete detail. The office itself looked and smelled so clean!! Very professional staff! I am so glad i chose this office for my child! Completely satisfied my decision to come here!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Martin H Baker Jr - Posted on April 23rd, 2013
This dentist, after the initial consult, does not communicate with parents of children who are receiving care. He, nor some of his staff, does not care about professionalism or ethics. Also, since the parent is not allowed to go back with the child at visits, one can not know whether the child is receiving professional, courteous service, nor can one tell if the treatment area is clean!!!!
35 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1983
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMARTIN HATHORN BAKER JR DDS, 6504 U S Highway 98 Ste G, Hattiesburg, MS
Dr. Martin H Baker Jr is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Hattiesburg, MS.