Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Martin H Bodek DDS
Dr. Martin H Bodek, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Martin H Bodek has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Martin H Bodek has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 1
Caring, compassionate, excellent dentist
Self-verified patient of Dr. Martin H Bodek - Posted on September 23rd, 2013
I broke a tooth and was in excruciating pain. I was the worst patient experiencing the worst pain. Dr. Bodek talked me through the entire process. He was kind, gentle and compassionate throughout the entire procedure. The worst part ever was that my gag reflex was hyperactive yet he worked with me stopping often to let me composed myself. Great Job!
32 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Martin H Bodek Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Horizon Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsBROOKLYN DENTAL GROUP, 1491 Flatbush Ave, Brooklyn, NY
Dr. Martin H Bodek is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Brooklyn, NY.