Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Martin L Buchheit
Dr. Martin L Buchheit, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Florissant, MO. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Martin L Buchheit has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Martin L Buchheit has the following 9 expertise
- Tooth Whitening
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Martin L Buchheit Accepts the Following Insurance
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- Delta Dental Premier
More about Dr. Martin L Buchheit
DOCTOR MARTIN L. BUCHHEIT Dr. Buchheit graduated from Indiana University School of Dentistry in 1986 where he received his Doctorate of Dental Surgery. Dr. Buchheit served a one year general practice residency at Southern Illinois University School of Dental Medicine. While a resident he worked at the Main Dental Clinic in Alton, SIU Dental Clinic in East St. Louis and St. Mary's Hospital. Dr. Buchheit is very passionate about continuing education, the latest in research and technology, so he can offer his patients many different treatment options. He is a member of the Crown Council, which is an elite group of dentist all over the country interested in continuing education and study clubs. Together, to provide the best dental care possible in the practice everyday. Dr. Buchheit loves new patients! Dr. Buchheit has many other memberships: Academy of General Dentistry St. Louis Advanced Orthodontic Study Club St. Louis Dental Research Club Crown Council Doctors for a Smoke-Free World Oxyfresh (Executive Director) Florissant Valley Chamber Of Commerce Dr. Buchheit looks forward to meeting you and your family to provide a lifetime of good oral health.
Locations & DirectionsKOCH PARK DENTAL, 2149 Charbonier Rd, Florissant, MO
Dr. Martin L Buchheit is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Florissant, MO.