Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Martin E Eichner
Dr. Martin E Eichner, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Tarentum, PA, with other offices in Pittsburgh, PA and Monroeville, PA (and 1 other location). He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Martin E Eichner has 4 locations
4328 Northern Pike Ste 104
Monroeville, PA 15146
Book Online Now
Dr. Martin E Eichner has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Martin E Eichner has the following 8 expertise
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Sleep Disorders
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- Dental Implants
- TMJ Disorders
- Sleep Apnea
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Martin E Eichner - Posted on December 15th, 2016
I was very impressed with Dr. Eichner. I had to have a molar removed. I was concerned because there wasn't much tooth left to pull. No problem. He had it out in minutes. I didn't have to use any pain meds after and it is healing fine. Dr. Eichner actually called himself to check to make sure I was okay.
Outstanding Oral Surgeon
Self-verified patient of Dr. Martin E Eichner - Posted on October 20th, 2016
36 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Martin E Eichner Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Martin E Eichner's office for more information.
301 E 1st Ave Ste A Tarentum, PA : (412) 683-2777
455 Cochran Rd Pittsburgh, PA : (412) 343-3082
4328 Northern Pike Ste 104 Monroeville, PA : (412) 683-2777
5820 Centre Ave # 200 Pittsburgh, PA : (412) 661-7690
Locations & Directions
Dr. Martin E Eichner is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Tarentum, PA.