Dr. Mary A Afzali Is this you?

Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. Mary A Afzali?

Having visited

Having visited other dentists with my troubled teeth and Gums, I experienced some results but never felt satisfied. My first visit with Dr. Afzali was one of the true professional concerns. I have had extensive work done with both teeth and gums. I am happy to say my gums are healthier and my teeth are looking good.

Gentle and Painless

I was quite fearful about visiting the dentist, but Dr. Afzali made every procedure gentle and painless. Everyone in the office did everything they could to make me feel comfortable. I would recommend Dr. Afzali to everyone I know! And I know I will visit regularly and will have great dental care for the future too!

• Nearby Dentists

Dr. Mary A Afzali is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Lake Forest, CA.