- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary A Choby
Dr. Mary A Choby is a doctor primarily located in Vienna, VA, with another office in Vienna, VA. Their specialties include Endodontics. They speak English.
Dr. Mary A Choby has 2 locations
Dr. Mary A Choby has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Mary A Choby has the following 2 expertise
- Dental Trauma
- Root Canal
Dr. Mary A Choby Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Mary A Choby
Dr. Mary Ann Choby is a kind and gentle clinician and educator. Dr. Choby began her education in western Pennsylvania and earned her BS degree in Biology, MS degree in Pharmacology, MS Hygiene in Occupational Health, and her Doctorate of Dental Medicine from the University of Pittsburgh. She studied Periodontics at the Medical College of Virginia, and completed her training in Endodontics at the University of Pennsylvania. Dr. Choby is continuously seeking educational opportunities and has a special focus on implant dentistry, having graduated from the Misch Implant Institute in surgery and prosthetics. Dr. Choby is also a former professor of Endodontics at Georgetown University, School of Dentistry. Dr. Choby's recent achievements include being awarded the title as one of America's Top Dentists for both 2004 and 2007 as well as being inducted into the Global Who's Who for 2007. Dr. Choby feels it is critical to stay in touch with evolving techniques and technology and also to learn from and give back to the dental community. Her associations with dental and endodontic organizations at the regional, state, and national level help her ensure that patients are receiving the most up-to-date care. She is a member of the American Association of Endodontics, American Dental Association, Northern Virginia Dental Society, and Southern Maryland Dental Society, and fellow of the International Congress of Implantology.