Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary E Berk
Dr. Mary E Berk, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Troy, MO. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Mary E Berk has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Mary E Berk has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mary E Berk - Posted on November 14th, 2008
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Mary E Berk
Dr. Mary Berk-Mooney Dr. Mary Berk-Mooney Dr. Berk has been practicing dentistry since 1991 She was drawn to dentistry's ability to improve one's self-esteem with a beautiful smile. Dr. Berk received the Arthur E Iwerson Excellence in Pediatric Dentistry Award at the University of Missouri - Kansas City School of Dentistry. As a participating NSTEP member, Dr. Berk advocates the cessation of tobacco products. Through oral cancer screening and education of all patients, as well as members of the St. Louis Cardinal's professional baseball team, she hopes to stop the use of these cancer-causing products. Dr. Berk's most rewarding involvement has been as a Smiles for Life volunteer. As a participating Crown Council member, she has helped contribute to the millions of dollars raised for children's charities. As on the the top 30 fund-raisers, Dr. Berk was appointed to the International Advisory Board for Smiles for Life. She has appeared in many newspaper articles as well as television features. Dr. Berk received the Troy Chamber of Commerce Woman of the Year- 2008 award in recognition for her charity and community efforts. Dr. Berk married Tony Mooney in 2004 (and Kristen & Jonathon!) Life is good!!! Dr. Berk enjoys cycling, golf, sky diving, fitness, and especially scuba diving. She loves the serenity of untouched beauty of the underwater world. "My team and I will give you a warm welcome and our ongoing commitment to your dental health. Cheerfully and gently changing lives one smile at a time! " Credentials and Memberships Fellow in the Academy of General Dentistry Member, Troy Chamber of Commerce Since 1992 Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation Member, Internet Dental Alliance Member, Troy Rotary (1992-2006) Graduate, Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies. Received Valedictorian honors upon accomplishing updated cosmetic dentistry training. Graduate, Pacific Aesthetic Continuum in San Francisco, California. Received advanced cosmetic dentistry training in a specialized, hands-on-training course.
Locations & DirectionsTROY DENTAL CARE, 101 W College St Ste 3, Troy, MO
Dr. Mary E Berk is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Troy, MO.