Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary E Burns
Dr. Mary E Burns, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in New Hope, PA. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Mary E Burns has the following 8 expertise
- Cross Bite
- Open Bite
- Space Maintainers
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mary E Burns - Posted on March 1st, 2016
Dr. Mary E Burns Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Mary E Burns's office for more information.
123 W Bridge St Ste B New Hope, PA : (215) 862-2275
More about Dr. Mary E Burns
Before studying Dental Medicine, Dr. Mary E. Burns earned a Certificate of Dental Assisting from the University of Pittsburgh in 1978 and became a registered Dental Hygienist. She graduated Summa Cum Laude, with a Bachelor of Science in Health Related Professions in 1979 from the University of Pittsburgh and her career has had a highly impressive path since that date. Dr. Burns graduated with honors, with a degree in Dental Medicine, from the University of Pittsburgh in 1983. After doing a general practice residency, at the VA Hospital in Pittsburgh, and a public health service residency in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Dr. Burns became a part of the faculty at Temple University’s Restorative Department. Soon to follow, she had a private practice in Abington, PA, but her career path was not over yet. Dr. Burns went on to receive her Certificate in Orthodontics, from The Ohio State University, in 1990, as well as her Masters of Education and Science that same year. In 1997, Dr. Burns received a certificate from The Roth Institute on TMJ centered orthodontic treatment. In 2005, she received a certificate from the Lee Institution on TMJ oriented Oral Rehabilitation, as well as becoming a part of their orthodontic faculty that same year. Dr. Burns is a Board certified orthodontist who has been in practice for the past 24 years, 17 of which were in orthodontics. She has been a member of the American Association of Orthodontics for the past 20 years, as well as a part of the OBI Foundation for Bioesthetic Dentistry for 10 years. She is a Roth-trained Orthodontist and an OBI level III graduate, whom possesses the knowledge and ability that only a select few ever attain. Dr. Burns has a loving family of three children. She enjoys staying fit at the gym, cycling and reading.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Mary E Burns is similar to the following 4 Dentists near New Hope, PA.