Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mary J Egan has 2 locations
6270 Lake Osprey Dr
Lakewood Ranch, FL 34240
Book Online Now
Dr. Mary J Egan has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Mary J Egan has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Mary J Egan Accepts the Following Insurance
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- MetLife PDP
More about Dr. Mary J Egan
Dr. Mary J. Egan Dr. Egan is a general dentist and graduate of a mini pediatric dental residency program. Dr. Egan joined CDM in January 2004. She and her family relocated to Florida from Denver, Colorado. Dr. Egan practiced dentistry in Colorado for ten years with her dentist-husband, Dr. Jim Egan. Dr. Mary Egan received her bachelor’s degree in health sciences at Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Prior to receiving her dental degree, she studied nursing for three years. She graduated from the University of Iowa College of Dentistry in 1992. While in dental school, she served two years as the Iowa Student President of the American Society of Dentistry of Children and Community Service. In 2005, Dr. Egan completed a pediatric dentistry mini-residency program at the University of Florida. She is licensed by the Florida Board of Dental Examiners and is a member of the Colorado Dental Association, the Florida Dental Association and the American Dental Association. Away from the office, Dr. Egan is active with her children’s school and enjoys outdoor activities with her family such as tennis and sailing.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mary J Egan is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Lakewood Ranch, FL.