Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary L Sullivan
Dr. Mary L Sullivan, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Tuscaloosa, AL. Her specialties include Periodontics. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Mary L Sullivan has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Mary L Sullivan has the following 6 expertise
- Gum Disease
- Dental Implants
- Root Surface Debridement
- Root Planing
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mary L Sullivan - Posted on July 11th, 2013
Dr. Mary L Sullivan Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Mary L Sullivan's office for more information.
1214 Jack Warner Pkwy NE Tuscaloosa, AL : (205) 758-8872
More about Dr. Mary L Sullivan
Mary Linda Sullivan, DMD, PC Dr. Mary Linda Sullivan is a periodontist in Tuscaloosa, AL who specializes in the treatment of periodontal disease as well as other cosmetic or health issues relating to the soft tissue around the teeth. She believes that patient education is paramount in understanding periodontal disease, subsequently leading to the knowledge to help a patient choose the best treatment option for his or herself. Dr. Sullivan uses convention surgical procedures and is pleased to offer Laser Periodontal Therapy™. This laser-based method for treating gum disease results in less pain, bleeding, swelling, downtime and recovery. Dr. Sullivan obtained her Doctor of Dental Medicine degree, and completed a residency in advanced general dentistry and periodontics at the University of Alabama at Birmingham. She has been in private practice since 2000. To stay abreast of the latest advancements in periodontal care, she maintains professional memberships with the American Dental Association, the American Academy of Periodontology and the Alabama Society of Periodontists.
Locations & DirectionsMARY LINDA DAHL SULLIVAN DMD, 1214 Jack Warner Pkwy NE, Tuscaloosa, AL
Dr. Mary L Sullivan is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Tuscaloosa, AL.