Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maryam Aminian
Dr. Maryam Aminian, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Seattle, WA. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Maryam Aminian has the following 2 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Trauma
Showing 1 of 1
This is the most comfortable dental clinic I have been too. They have free parking. The staff is friendly and professional. The treatment was gentle and painless, which is a lot to say about root canals! The clinic staff followed up with a courtesy call the next day. I highly recommend Dr. Aminian and the clinic.
Dr. Maryam Aminian accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- United Concordia Alliance
More about Dr. Maryam Aminian
Dr. Maryam Aminian, DDS, MSD Attended the University of Washington as an undergraduate, majoring in biology. In 1992 she completed her DDS from UW. Dr. Aminian practiced general dentistry in Seattle for four years before attending Boston University for graduate training in Endodontics. In 1999 she received both her certificate in Endodontics and completed her Masters thesis, based on the inhibition of bone growth due to chronic inflammation. While in the specialty program, Maryam met her husband Fred, a periodontic resident. They moved to Seattle in the Fall of 1999 and now have 2 children. Maryam has served as vice-president of the Washington State Association of Endodontists. She has been an associate clinical professor in the Endodontic department at the University of Washington. Maryam is fluent in 3 languages and enjoys traveling, skiing and reading.
Locations & DirectionsENDODONTIC ASSOCIATES, 4341 Roosevelt Way NE, Seattle, WA
Dr. Maryam Aminian is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Seattle, WA.