- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maryam Azadpur DDS
Dr. Maryam Azadpur, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Weatogue, CT. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Maryam Azadpur has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Maryam Azadpur has the following 6 expertise
- Fissure Sealants
- Dental Check-up
- Tooth Decay
- Pulp Treatment
Dr. Maryam Azadpur Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Maryam Azadpur
Maryam Azadpur, D.M.D. Dr. Maryam Azadpur graduated from Bucknell University with a Bachelors of Science degree in chemistry. She then pursued her dental education at the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine in Philadelphia, PA. After receiving her D.M.D., she completed a year of General Practice Residency at the Waterbury Hospital, two years of Pediatric Dentistry Residency at the University of Connecticut Health Center, and one year of Pediatric Dentistry fellowship at the Yale-New Haven Children Hospital. Dr. Azadpur is a Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry. To keep abreast of new advances in pediatric and general dentistry, she attends continuing education courses regularly. Dr. Azadpur is also a member of the American Dental Association, American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, Connecticut State Dental Association, Connecticut Society of Pediatric Dentists and is a member of the Medical Staff and has surgical privileges at the Connecticut Children's Medical Center in Hartford.