Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maryam Azadpur DMD
Dr. Maryam Azadpur, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Weatogue, CT. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Maryam Azadpur has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Tooth Decay
- Pulp Treatment
- Fissure Sealants
Dr. Maryam Azadpur Accepts the Following Insurance
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
More about Dr. Maryam Azadpur
Maryam Azadpur, D.M.D. Dr. Maryam Azadpur graduated from Bucknell University with a Bachelors of Science degree in chemistry. She then pursued her dental education at the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine in Philadelphia, PA. After receiving her D.M.D., she completed a year of General Practice Residency at the Waterbury Hospital, two years of Pediatric Dentistry Residency at the University of Connecticut Health Center, and one year of Pediatric Dentistry fellowship at the Yale-New Haven Children Hospital. Dr. Azadpur is a Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry. To keep abreast of new advances in pediatric and general dentistry, she attends continuing education courses regularly. Dr. Azadpur is also a member of the American Dental Association, American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, Connecticut State Dental Association, Connecticut Society of Pediatric Dentists and is a member of the Medical Staff and has surgical privileges at the Connecticut Children's Medical Center in Hartford.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Maryam Azadpur is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Weatogue, CT.