Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maryanne B Butler DDS
Dr. Maryanne B Butler, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Denver, CO. Her specialties include Periodontics. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Maryanne B Butler has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Maryanne B Butler has the following 6 expertise
- Gum Disease
- Dental Implants
- Root Planing
- Root Surface Debridement
Dr. Maryanne B Butler Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Maryanne B Butler's office for more information.
5050 E Cherry Creek South Dr Ste 1 Denver, CO : (303) 758-5811
More about Dr. Maryanne B Butler
Maryanne B. Butler, DDS, MS Dr. Maryanne Butler is a periodontist specializing in periodontal disease, oral medicine, and dental implants. As a specialist in these areas, Dr. Butler has received extensive training including three years additional education beyond dental school and two additional degrees. Dr. Butler utilizes state of the art periodontal and dental implant therapy techniques. Dr. Butler grew up in Abilene, Texas. She completed her Bachelor of Science at The University of the Incarnate Word in San Antonio, Texas. While in college, she was awarded an academic All-American award for achievements in sports and academics. Dr. Butler received her Doctor of Dental Surgery degree at Baylor College of Dentistry in Dallas, Texas. Then, she completed her Periodontics certificate and Master of Science with specialty in Oral Medicine at Louisiana State University in New Orleans. Dr. Butler is married and enjoys spending time with her family and dogs in the great outdoors. She enjoys fishing, golfing, hiking, biking, and traveling.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Maryanne B Butler is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Denver, CO.