Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew T Ankrum
Dr. Matthew T Ankrum, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Blacksburg, VA.Dr. Ankrum has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Matthew T Ankrum has the following 2 expertise
- Dental Trauma
- Root Canal
Showing 2 of 10
Self-verified patient of Dr. Matthew T Ankrum - Posted on October 18th, 2017
After reviewing my insurance coverage I was told that a root canal retreatment would cost me $412.90, which I paid at the time of the initial service. Two and a half months later I received a bill for an additional $927.97. I also had significant pain following a popping sound in the middle of the waiting period between the initial work and completing the treatment, which remains unexplained. I am experiencing intermittent pain in the tooth still, but I will have to find another endodontist that I can trust to complete the work.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Matthew T Ankrum - Posted on April 20th, 2015
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMATTHEW TODD ANKRUM DDS, 3708 S Main St Ste H, Blacksburg, VA
Dr. Matthew T Ankrum is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Blacksburg, VA.