Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew S Applebaum
Dr. Matthew S Applebaum, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Greensboro, NC. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Matthew S Applebaum has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Fissure Sealants
- Tooth Decay
- Pulp Treatment
Showing 1 of 3
Best Pediatric dentist in town!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Matthew S Applebaum - Posted on January 26th, 2014
I have 3 children who have been going to Dr. Applebaum since they have had teeth. He is an amazing pediatric dentist. He is very caring, gentle, patient and kind with all of my children. They love him! He has a great sense of humor and the staff are all great with wonderful friendly personalities. The office is very clean and is the most fun office for any child going to the dentist. Beautifully decorated to excite any child visiting. My children are never nervous or afraid going to a dental appointment. Every concern is explained in detail and a printout is sent home for better understanding. The children also leave with new dental kits and a toy to choose from. Everything is state of the art along with tv's showing childrens movies while waiting and other news and events. I love Dr. Applebaum and recommend him to anyone searching for a dental office for their child(ren).
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Matthew S Applebaum
Dr. Matthew Applebaumis a native of New Jersey where he graduated from Rutgers University. He then attended the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, P.A. where he completed a Doctorate in Dental Medicine and a Masters of Higher Education. Following dental school, Dr. Applebaum completed a two year residency at The Harvard School of Dental Medicine and The Boston Children’s Hospital. While there he trained with the Cranio-Facial Cleft Palate team as well as consulting for the Hematology, Oncology, and Cardiology Departments. In addition, he was a clinical instructor in Pediatrics at the Harvard School of Dental Medicine. Dr. Applebaum is a board certified pediatric dentist and is a member of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry and the American Dental Association. He joined the Greensboro Center for Pediatric Dentistry in September 2006. His easy-going, light-hearted manner helps to make children of all ages feel at ease. Dr. Applebaum enjoys singing and telling jokes to his patients so they feel right at home. He is passionate about providing excellent dental care in a non-traumatic manner and educating patients and their parents on how best to prevent dental disease. Dr. Applebaum lives in Greensboro with his wife, Dr. Elizabeth Applebaum, an endodontist with Drs. Beavers and Keating. In October 2009 they welcomed their first child, Samantha Grace. When he is not practicing dentistry, Dr. Applebaum likes to play tennis and spends a good portion of his time cleaning up after his very messy doggie, Riley.
Locations & DirectionsGOLDENBUEG PIERCE & APPLEBAUM DDS PLLC, 5408 W Friendly Ave, Greensboro, NC
Dr. Matthew S Applebaum is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Greensboro, NC.