Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Matthew M Artley has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Matthew M Artley has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Matthew M Artley - Posted on October 29th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Matthew M Artley - Posted on July 31st, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Matthew M Artley - Posted on September 29th, 2013
Most dentists are fine until you have a problem. In my case, I had 2 teeth crack within a span of a month. Dr. Artley did crowns for both. The temporaries he did were quick and problem free. The installation of the permanent crowns was equally quick and problem free, and now 5 years later, they still look great with no troubles. Add to that his great manner and non-judgemental approach, and he is definitely a dentist to consider.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Matthew M Artley Accepts the Following Insurance
- CompBenefits PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
More about Dr. Matthew M Artley
Dr. Artley has a passion for all types of general dentistry including endodontics, cosmetic dentistry and oral surgery. He is a member in good-standing of the American Dental Association, the Michigan Dental Association and the Detroit District Dental Society. He enjoys sharing his love of dentistry with a variety of audiences and welcomes shadowing and mentorship opportunities. In his free time, Dr. Artley loves rooting for UM football, playing golf and spending time with his fabulous wife and cat.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Matthew M Artley is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Farmington Hills, MI.