Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Matthew E Bateman has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Matthew E Bateman has the following 11 expertise
- Dental Caries
- Dental Check-up
- Bridges and Crowns
- Root Canal
Showing 3 of 8
1st Root Canal
Self-verified patient of Dr. Matthew E Bateman - Posted on March 1st, 2018
Once again with my nerves all out of control, Dr. Matthew Bateman managed to calm me down and insured me that everything would be ok! So once again he did his magic. I was all nervous simply because I have always heard negative things concerning a root canal, but he proved that everything I had heard was so not true. Yes there is pressure and it does take time, but there is really no pain! YEP HE DID IT AGAIN!!!!!!! Hats off to Dr. Matthew Bateman and his staff! #bestdentistever #mydentistforlife Kontessa Scott
Self-verified patient of Dr. Matthew E Bateman - Posted on April 18th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Matthew E Bateman - Posted on March 25th, 2015
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
7 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2011
Dr. Matthew E Bateman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS TX BlueCare Dental
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
More about Dr. Matthew E Bateman
Bateman Dental offers a contemporary approach to providing outstanding dental services.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Matthew E Bateman is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Tenaha, TX.