Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Matthew K Birke has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Matthew K Birke has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 5 of 16
Great dentist and hygienist
Self-verified patient of Dr. Matthew K Birke - Posted on May 15th, 2018
Dr. Birke is friendly, highly skilled, and takes his time with you. He carefully explains options, listens carefully, and does excellent work (time tested). He even has a great personality - what more could you want from a dentist?? Highly recommended. Also, my hygienist Cheryl is of equal caliber - she is fantastic.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Matthew K Birke - Posted on May 10th, 2018
Great Dental Practice
Self-verified patient of Dr. Matthew K Birke - Posted on April 28th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Matthew K Birke - Posted on November 29th, 2017
Professional and Pleasant
Self-verified patient of Dr. Matthew K Birke - Posted on November 24th, 2017
I always enjoy the care I get from Dr. Birke and his hygienist Cheryl at Premier Dental Partners in Creve Coeur. They are both very knowledgeable and caring and give very thorough service. Dr. Birke always takes the time to explain the options for treatment. The office staff coordinates with the insurance company so that I know what my out of pocket expenses will be in advance of treatment.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Matthew K Birke Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DMO
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Dental DHMO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Guardian Managed DentalGuard
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Matthew K Birke is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Saint Louis, MO.