Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew J Busch
Dr. Matthew J Busch, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Schaumburg, IL. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Matthew J Busch has the following 8 expertise
- Cross Bite
- Space Maintainers
- Open Bite
Dr. Matthew J Busch Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Matthew J Busch's office for more information.
1701 E Woodfield Rd Ste 500 Schaumburg, IL : (847) 517-1333
More about Dr. Matthew J Busch
Matthew J. Busch, D.D.S. D.D.S. from the University of Illinois College of Dentistry — 1991 Degree in Orthodontics from the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine — 1999 Postdoctoral Orthodontics Award for Research Presentation, University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine — 1999 Served in United States Navy Dental Corps — 1991 through 1997 (promoted to Lieutenant Commander); received two Navy Achievement Medals and the Humanitarian Service Medal in U.S. Navy Lecturer and Clinical instructor for Hospital Corpsman and Undersea Medical Officers at the Naval Undersea Medical Institute, Groton, CT Lecturer and Clinical instructor for American Heart Association Advanced Cardiac Life Support Course at U.S. Naval Hospital — Guam Received the Comprehensive Dental Award, University of Illinois College of Dentistry — 1991 Professional memberships include: American Association of Orthodontists, American Dental Association, Illinois Society of Orthodontists, Chicago Dental Society, and Academy of General Dentistry Favorite pastimes — family, golf, running, triathlons, and eating pizza
Locations & DirectionsDAVID R MUSICH DDS MS MATTHEW J BUSCH DDS, 1701 E Woodfield Rd Ste 500, Schaumburg, IL
Dr. Matthew J Busch is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Schaumburg, IL.