4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized
Satisfaction

The best dentist I have ever met

I first became a patient several years back, I think about the time they first opened. From the very first visit the experience was outstanding, facilities spotless, staff friendly and professional and all very well trained, Dr. Church trays you like you are a guest in his home and makes you feel comfortable and you can sense that he truly wants to take the best care of you as well as he truly appreciates you choosing him to take care of your needs. After about 4 years or so of outstanding treatment I had to move to another state. Tried several different dentists and never came close to finding one that could compare to Dr. Church. I was treated but made to feel like a number, Dr. Church and his staff treats you like you are the only patient in the building and truly appreciate you being there. The comfort level always was a concern for myself and my wife as we have several younger children. Dr. Church's chair side manner becomes one of the favorite uncle the kids can trust and takes every precaution to not brake the trust the kids place in him, even when it is a difficult procedure. After being away in a different state for a couple of years I was so glad to be back and 3 or 4 of the staff as well as Dr. Church remembered me and even details about my life and children. I felt like I was visiting an old friend and had been missed. While it had been a few years since my last visit during that time the facility has been expanded and is beautiful and modern while still feeling comfortable and spotless. I just cannot express enough my satisfaction. I have never heard of a dentist office that will get you in immediately for emergency issues but now with the expanded facility they can and even will take walk in business. I will never go anywhere else!!!

Comfortable Office
Cleanliness
Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized
Satisfaction

Type 2 Diabetes

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Matthew E Church is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Indianapolis, IN.